Job Announcement L’Art Rue Assistant Coordinator “Thaqafa Daayer Maydoor / All-Around Culture”
As part of the international cooperation project “Thaqafa Daayer Maydoor / All-Around Culture”, L'Art Rue et Mitost is looking for an Assistant Coordinator.
“Thaqafa Daayer Maydoor” fosters the cultural ecosystem as an enabling environment for social and economic inclusion of young people in Morocco, Algeria, Tunisia, Egypt, Palestine, Lebanon, Jordan, and for the diaspora from Syria and Libya. It adopts an ecosystem approach supporting cultural institutions, initiatives and individuals to strengthen their capacities and positions through core funding, knowledge exchange and networking opportunities. The project “Thaqafa Daayer Maydoor” is co-funded by the European Commission Programme to Support Youth and Culture in the Southern Neighbourhood.
From 1 December 2021, L’Art Rue and MitOst are looking for an Assistant Coordinator (full time). The Assistant Coordinator should be based in Tunis, at L’Art Rue office in Dar Bach Hamba. The position in planned as a freelance contract. Renumeration according to the profile.
The Assistant Coordinator is responsible for the implementation of the component “South-South-North collaboration fellowships” of the project, under the general supervision of the Project Coordinator of L’Art Rue and the Coordinator of MitOst. In particular, he/she is responsible for the following tasks:
• Ensuring the implementation of the component “South-South-North collaboration fellowships” according to the action plan and the budget.
• Ensure that the activities of the component are implemented in line with the overall objectives of the “Thaqafa Daayer Maydoor” project, approaches and methods.
• Ensure the monitoring according to the project’s Logical Framework and in coordination of the “Thaqafa Daayer Maydoor” monitoring & evaluation officer.
• Coordinate with the Project Coordinator of L’Art Rue and Coordinator of MitOst (ensure the flow of information and correct decision-making process).
• Ensure the financial management of the project according to the EU regulations.
● Hands-on experience with planning, management and organisation of cultural activities, large-scale meetings.
● Experience in managing sub-grants is an advantage.
● Experience in working and/or knowledge of the cultural and artistic sector in the MENA region.
● Experience in the management of EU funded projects (as regards the procedures, reporting, etc.) is an advantage.
● Experience in monitoring and reporting.
● High level of motivation, excellent communication and social skills.
● Intercultural curiosity and sensitivity.
● Desire to work together closely in a team, ability for independent working and decision-making, reliability and ability to travel.
● Confident use of computer software and online tools.
Languages: English (mandatory), Arabic and French (desirable)
Send your CV and motivation letter by 18 October 2021 with subject “Assistant Coordinator TDM” by email to email@example.com
The job interviews will take place from ca. 25 – 29 October 2021.